Content repurposing is a genius technique that turns a single piece of content into multiple content assets.
Re-purposing basically means reworking existing content into multiple new formats which can then be shared and republished into many different channels.
Visit my Services page for more details.
Great original content can be repurposed into a variety of assets you can use to extend your marketing efforts.
Check out the awesome things those new content assets can do for you:
– great for your SEO because every piece of content you share makes you more visible to search engines (the voracious appetite of Google must be appeased!)
– your audience can find and enjoy your content on their preferred platforms (new platforms = new eyeballs = possible new leads in your funnel)
– entice people to visit your website to read the main content (like breadcrumbs leading to a feast)
– resurface your best performing older content for another round of distribution (no more lazy content)
– increase your know, like, trust factor through repeated exposure to your message (Rule of 7 for the win!)
As marketing guru Seth Godin said:
“Repetition increases the chance that you get heard. Repetition also increases . . . the authority and believability of what you have to say. Listeners go from awareness of the message to understanding to trust.”
Repurposing your content helps you do all of that.
I help online content creators become publishing machines by repurposing their best content into many new assets.
Content Repurposing helps you to:
– multiply one piece of content into many
– increase your reach
– build authority
– stay top of mind with your audience
– improve marketing ROI
– satisfy the Rule of 7
and much more!
Yes, there are! Thanks for asking.
One of the joys of owning my business is having complete autonomy over what I will and won’t do!
Here are my no-gos:
I do not offer transcription services. There are a lot of great automated and low-cost transcription services available. See my Resources page for my recommended options.
Please plan to utilize one of these when you have transcription needs.
~ Sales Copywriting
Sales copywriting is a specialized skillset unto itself. If you are looking for copy that is guaranteed to achieve a certain goal, please look for a copywriter specialist who is trained and experienced in that craft.
Of course, I do provide the copy for email newsletters, social media posts, lead magnets, etc. as part of my repurposing services.
I work with online content creators such as:
– course creators
– marketing consultants
and others who use content as a key element of their marketing plan.
I love working with people who want to make the most of their content!
Please know that I’m very selective about the businesses and clients I work with and (gently) turn away those who aren’t suited for my services. My packages are NOT for those who:
– don’t have enough content to repurpose
– have content that is too short or shallow to be effectively repurposed
– are just starting out in business
– don’t have enough money coming in
The last thing I want is to be a source of stress or a big expense that can’t be justified.
Additionally, I do not work with micro-managers or those with unrealistic expectations.
Content repurposing really can do all the things mentioned on this website – but it takes time. If you’re looking for overnight results, we are probably not a good fit.
I established my business, A Clever Cat, in 2016 after 20+ years as a corporate Executive Assistant.
Working with Fortune 500 executives for so many years finely honed my attention to detail, organizational skills, and other skills critical to providing impeccable service.
During those years, I had also been helping friends and clients with a variety of website, online business, and marketing tasks. I discovered that what I love most is the variety of content marketing and especially repurposing content!
In my current role as a content repurposing specialist, I enjoy helping my clients discover just how far their content can go!
I try to make the process as simple as possible because I know you are very busy.
1. The first step is to read through this page fully in order to get a feel for what I do and if I am the best choice for what you need right now.
2. Next, we schedule a 15-minute Chat. During this call we’ll get to know each other a little bit, talk about your business and goals, and discuss how I can help. By the end of this call, we should both have enough information to determine whether working together would be a good fit.
3. If we decide to work together, we sign an agreement, the first invoice is paid, and get started!
Yes, I encourage it!
You may find client testimonials sprinkled throughout my site which are linked to their websites. See if one resonates with you, perhaps because the person is in your industry, or maybe you even know them.
Feel free to email them and ask what it was like working with me.
For instance, I invite you to get in touch with Robyn Kyberd at Optimise + Grow Online and ask her about me!
Ready to explore the possibilities?
- Set your time zone on the right, then select a date.
- Choose a time from the list that will be presented.
- Click the “Submit and Next” button to be taken to the next step.
- Provide your contact details and click “Submit and Finish.”
- That’s it! Our call is scheduled. You will receive an email confirmation with all the details.