I work with visionary online content creators who want to to publish GREAT content instead of settling for just good enough.
They create original content around their zone of genius and I take over from there to polish that content into its best self.
Please visit my Services page for more details about my current service offerings.
Everyone's needs are different so I can't give you an exact number.
But for weekly content management, you should be ready to invest somewhere between $750 - $1200 per month.
Take a look at my service packages to get an idea of what might work for you.
I work with online content creators who:
- are down to earth
- focus on creating stellar original content
- prefer to hand off content to someone else to handle the post-creation tasks
- have a genuine message and knowledge to share
- have an established business with a stable income
- course creators
- marketing consultants
- digital product creators
I love working with people who recognize the value of content marketing and making the most of the content they produce.
I know you're busy, so I keep the process simple.
- First, read through this page and my Services page, to get a feel for what I do and if I'm the best choice for what you need right now.
- Next, schedule a 15-minute chat. During the call, we’ll get to know each other a bit, talk about your business and goals, and discuss how I can help. By the end of this call, we should both have a good idea of whether working together would be a good fit.
- If we decide to work together, we sign an agreement, the first invoice is paid, and we can get started.
Ready? Click here to book a chat.
Yes! In fact, I'd love that.
You may find client testimonials sprinkled throughout my site which are linked to their websites. Feel free to contact them and ask what working with me is like.
For instance, I invite you to get in touch with Robyn Kyberd at Optimise + Grow Online and ask her about me.